Saturday, February 21, 2004

Broken ice

Several days ago, when I came back home, I saw all the kitchen was in mess. Every things weren't in their place at all. I was so exhausted and became furious. I asked my kids: " Don't learn ?? if you take some thing off from somewhere, you can't put it back into their place? Many of glasses and cups were on the table. I put all of them in the sink. As I was putting them in the sink, suddenly one of the cups droped from my hand and broke. I got so upset and for a little time just stopped. Now I had to be more careful because I might cut my hand. As I was gathering them, my little daughter came beside me. she stared at broken cup.It was very funny when she turning her head to me and said: " Mom?? why have you broken ice? " .
I said: " what?? "
She said again: " Why did you break ice, when the weather is too cold ? "
At that moment I understood what she meant and l burst into laughter. I forgot all my bad feeling and it gave me a pleasure time.
(If i didn't have these chilren what would i have done??)

No comments: